Phasmophobia, the newest talk of the town. In only weeks since its initial release on September 18th, the 4-player co-op psychological horror title by Kinetic Games managed to win the hearts of millions of fans worldwide.
The game requires players to band together to hunt down a ghost before it manages to kill all of them.
A few days ago, the developers had teased a new prison level for the game (prison for phasmophobia). On November 29th, the level was added to the beta branch of Phasmophobia.
Phasmophobia beta patch notes
- Added a new Prison level. This level will always show in the contract selection for the next few updates. This level is also testing out new lighting for the baked light (moon and truck lights) so let the developers know if there are any graphical glitches.
- Potential fix for laggy movement.
- Tanglewood: Fixed a bug where taking a photo of the computer monitor counted as evidence.
- Fixed a bug where VR players could not hear the door moving sounds.
- Fixed a bug where your sanity would sometimes drop when stood in the light in some areas.
- Updated localisation.
- All in all, the Phasmophobia latest update for November 28 is mainly centred around the new Prison level. All the rest of the patch notes are dedicated to the usual sorts of bug fixes expected for an early access release.
How to play the new Prison Level in Phasmophobia?
- To be able to get the first looks at the latest Phasmophobia level, you need to opt into the phasmophobia beta branch of the game. Don’t worry, it’s simple.
- To opt into the beta branch of Phasmophobia, open up your Steam client and head to your library. Once there, right-click on Phasmophobia, and select ‘properties’. Find the ‘betas’ tab and select ‘unstable build’.
- That’s it! Steam will then automatically download the new beta client. Once the download is finished, you can launch the game and enjoy the new level.
Published at Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:01:30 +0000